Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm definitely playing the waiting game now.

So since my party, which I seem to have either freaked out my friends, or they just chose not to say anything... except Martha ;) LOL I'm kidding ladies, I love you all, seriously. But since then I've sent Torn off to the wonderful Ann Leveille, and now I am anxiously awaiting her review and hopefully a contract with EC.  And I've read the Toys-4-Us series, which was INCREDIBLE. makes me want a Gianna of my own to match me with the proper toys!! I loved every single one of those books, and I'm totally entering to win that Kindle Fire! If only I could figure out what "other" big thing Emily likes. LOL The others were easy to figure out.... that one I'm like HUH?! LOL

Those books made me realize just how badly I want to have friends to write with like that.  To throw ideas out with, and write something like that with.  How much I almost wish I could bring some people into Healing Springs and have them write tag a long novels to go with Torn, it's sequel, and subsequent tag alongs I'm planning.  And if Torn is published and any of the Royal House would like to add to my world, well damn I would probably let them!

They also made me realize that I DESPERATELY want to be in Vegas to celebrate Allie's birthday with her. I need to know how I can get a present to the Princess for her birthday, and don't you dare tell me I don't need to do it.  I didn't need to get ya the sparkly pink scarf, but I wanted to because I count you as a friend!

I have a few shorts to write up, and finish, and some more books to plan while I wait, along with three kids, and a messy ass house to deal with while I wait for Ann, but it's driving me CRAZY wondering when I'll hear from her. 

Such a busy life... and there are days, like today... where I wish i could just sink back into bed, curl up with a warm body and stay there all day. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jordan, you'll bite your nail down to the quick before you get a response back. First timers take longer than normal contracted authors. And yes I am telling you not to buy me anything! It's an order :)

    ReplyDelete